Sunday, March 7, 2010

A day in the life of Michael

Well, life has been going well for me. School plus research plus temple plus girlfriend plus ward equals constantly busy. For example, yesterday I got up at 10:00, as I was somewhat sleep deprived, and I find Saturday and Sunday mornings to be ideal for catching up for the next week. I then took my roommate Andrew to the temple because he is also a temple worker and doesn't have a car. He often walks, but he was running late, so I drove him. It is good for me, as it gets me up and going. Then I went to campus and proceeded to work on my thermal physics homework until I needed to go to my ward service auction. A nice thing about working on homework is that Jessica, my girlfriend, has many of the same classes as me, so we get to work together. That makes me happy. :) Then we had our service auction, and that was nice. I left early (and didn't get to see my service, a Japanese dinner, get sold) because I heard my homework calling to be done before midnight. I didn't quite get it done, but I am really close with only a really easy problem left!

There you have it, a day in the life of Michael. In particular, a (somewhat typical) Saturday in the life of Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! About nearly anything! Just don't mention koala bears!!!