Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dance!

Recently Jessica's ward had a formal dinner and dance, and I got to go! We had a wonderful time, even if dancing isn't really what we did. We had a nice lasagna dinner, and then the dancing started. Being a single's ward, I get the feeling that they might have been straying from couple-dance music. The songs they played were really cool, but not for ballroom dance, which I have been practicing a little bit with Jessica. So we ditched the dance and found an unoccupied room and we read the rest of A Study in Scarlet, which we had been reading slowly at the time. Good book, and even better with good company. After we finished, we were going to go back to the dance, but the other couple in our group (Zephne and Chris), thought we had abandoned them, and were ready to go when they found us. So we decided to go as well. We went back to Chris's apartment and watched IQ. It was entertaining, especially now that I am mostly through my physics undergraduate classes. I think that Jessica and I found more things funny than the Chris's roommate and date, who were there also, because we knew that the physics they were referencing was really basic quantum mechanics, but puffed up to sound complicated.

Anyway, that was our dance night! Just like a high school prom they were taking pictures of the couples, and here are some that they took of us!





2 comments:

Leave me a comment! About nearly anything! Just don't mention koala bears!!!