Sunday, January 9, 2011

Last Full Semester of Undergraduate Life

Dance 280 - Intermediate Social Dance
Physics 416 - Technical Writing
Physics 442 - Electrodynamics
Physics 452 - Quantum Mechanics 2
Econ 110 - Principles of Economics

That is my class load. All of them seem like they are going to be interesting/fun, though not necessarily easy. I took the PS100 exemption exam this past week, so now I don't have any more GE's to do other than Econ 110. I am getting eerily close to graduation.

I still work at the temple on Saturday mornings. I also just picked up my old job of tutoring in the physics lab again, so that I have a more steady and sure income.

Life is good. Definitely worth living.

2 comments:

  1. HI MICHAEL! THIS IS ME COMMENTING ON YOUR BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would most enjoy to hear about you traveling all across the country!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! About nearly anything! Just don't mention koala bears!!!