Sunday, July 5, 2009

Life Update

So I went for a hike up Y mount recently, and here are some pictures of the hike. The other people are people in my ward, Kirsten, (who is also a physicist [hence, I know her]), her fiance, Jimmy, and her room mate, Jen.


We also went and visited the Oquirreh Mountain Temple. It was really pretty. I liked it a lot. Definitely up there on my favorite temple list.

On my second to last day at the tutorial lab during Spring Semester, I built a tower, which I call Ode to the Lab.
Well, my life is pretty normal. These are just some samples. I also have been looking for a new job and going on bike rides and learning about programming from my roommates. We are working on a trebuchet game. Pretty darn fun.

1 comment:

Leave me a comment! About nearly anything! Just don't mention koala bears!!!