Sunday, June 14, 2009

Provo in the Summer

This past few weeks I have come to notice that the world of Provo becomes very, very, green during the summer. I took a few pictures around campus and town. See if you can identify the various locations!

This house looked really cool, so I took a picture of it. Maybe later I will find my favorite style of house and get a picture of it.


I'll make a competition out of this, and say the person who gets the most correct, first (assuming multiple perfect scores), will get something from me. We will talk and figure out what would be suitable.

4 comments:

  1. I think the top one is that one place on the south western part of campus near where Kathryn was bowed to by a deer. That's the only one I can think of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 is the little walk way half way up the hill on the south part of campus.
    2 is actually an extra dimensional artifact created by the synthesis of the Capulet's home in Verona and some old estate in Pennsylvania.
    3 & 4 are both on 8th North just South of Campus.
    5 is on the where you live (did that make you want to sing), 3rd North.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michael, It's Tanner. I hope you continue to update your "Blog". It really fun to learn about everyones lives trough their blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. like Elisabeth said, the deer-bowing place
    2. far south of campus? like near the Elementary school?
    3. near the duck pond
    4. farther down the same road as the duck pond
    5. hmmmm . . . also south of campus, I'm guessing? on a wide street? with cars? tell me if I'm right.
    p.s. why is "Blog" in quotes?
    p.p.s. to Tanner - "Howard" is funny.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! About nearly anything! Just don't mention koala bears!!!