Monday, April 1, 2013

Brief Update

Well, it certainly has been a while since I last posted.  Quite a lot has happened since then.  I am now much closer to graduating with my masters in physics from BYU, I got married in January, and I have decided to go to UT Austin's Mechanical Engineering program for a PhD this fall.  Both Natalie and I are quite busy trying to graduate in August.

Here's a riddle for those who are interested:

If you throw me out of a window, you'll have a sorrowful wife.  If you put me in a door, you might save a life.

2 comments:

  1. Um... I'm guessing its something to do with cheese. Because throwing cheese out a window would definitely make your wife sad, and if you gave cheese door-to-door, it could just save someone's life. Not to mention koala bears. Okay, I actually did mention koala bears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a while, but the answer is "n". Window goes to widow, and door goes to donor.

      Delete

Leave me a comment! About nearly anything! Just don't mention koala bears!!!