Saturday, April 18, 2009

The End is Near

It is now finals week, and I have yet to take any of my six finals!  For those who don't know, I am going to be taking finals for a Java programming class, a differential equations class, a scientific experimental methods class, a modern physics class, a US government class and a history of creativity class.  I don't know how I will do.  I believe that I will do well, but I rather doubt that I will be getting a 4.0 this semester, but it could still happen!

I am really excited for the semester to end, because I am going to be going to Ohio to visit my brothers and their families there!  I have yet to see where they live, as last summer I was working at scout camp.  This summer I will be staying in Provo and will be tutoring physics.

Life is good.  Oh, for the history of creativity class, I had to make a project.  My project that I did was to teach my younger siblings about relativity not using math.  Here is a clip from it.  I don't think you want the whole thing, as it is about 40 minutes long.


2 comments:

  1. Nice clip, Michael! My favorite part was when Mary says "I liked it."

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! About nearly anything! Just don't mention koala bears!!!